Increasing website introduction is an important aspect of any promotion campaign. Whether it’s a small/medium business or large corporation, people will do anything to get them noticed. The internet is no different. Obviously, once you've done all the hard work of getting your site designed by professional web designers and put it online; the site represent you and your company throughout the World Wide Web (WWW).
- No more phone call for information about the company products, services, price even order. Only a good organized website can fulfill the all. Not to worry about office hours its 24X7 working when you enjoy your holiday.
- A complete website contained Mission, Vision, objective of your company. So use your website about your status. Who you are? What you do? People get information about you and your organization and give feedback in term of business.
- When you design your website and put it online, it is spread throughout the World. So its spread your business all over the world.
- A good website reduces your advertising costs; also a good Search Engine Optimized website can become famous and attract lot of visitors. For example a person search for a computer shop, there are thousands of computer shop in a country but only few good web page comes first in Google or yahoo with out anything being paid to those search engines.
- The most interesting part of website is contracts, everybody get contact number, fax number, email id etc. and a feedback from which helps the organization for a formal communication. No need to call or waiting for a call. It’s open for 24 hours, 365 days.
It is becoming clear that the new target and perhaps the main target over time will be the mobile device; a device that is much more personal than the “personal” computer. In the developed World, the Smartphone, I-phone, Android revolution has come with 3G+ internet and computing from the office and the home and enabled communication, consumption of information, entertainment and commerce anywhere and at any time — vastly expanding the digital economy. But at the same time the new era of business strategy is open. In our beloved World 2/3 of total population have mobile phone and most of those Users are use Multimedia handset. Businesses are also recognizing the value of Mobile technology with collaborating more closely with business partners, competitors and lastly consumer. Sharing information about consumer behavior and supply chain processes is of critical importance.
These opportunities and what mobile commerce will look like in the future depend on the creation of an open and neutral infrastructure trusted by both businesses and consumers to enable a fast and easy adoption of the technology, to reduce the cost of the initial investment for businesses and to facilitate innovation and to allow interoperability between all technology components across applications and geographical locations.
Mobile commerce, often referred to as M-commerce, new idea on the advances by E-commerce. In E-commerce disadvantage then M-commerce is that interaction available to a wider audience in a more personalized way. The other difference between ecommerce and m-commerce is the opportunity to connect information with objects in a more direct way than has been possible until now.
The following area where M-commerce are most suitable:
- Advertising & Promotion.
- Order taken.
- Delivery confirm document.
- Product Reports/Information. (for example : One mobile scan the q-code and get report/ information from the internet about the product).
Other more area (like stock report, Discount Coupons, etc.) are future daily job.
We also part of those era ready to introduce the innovative mobile application for education and interesting mobile software and application. These tools assist individual to overcome the daily life problem and take concepts and enhance individuals’ participation in flexible learning activities and in future they can be a mobile software developer or designer.
We deeply appreciate the precious experience of these developers and designer working in the areas of mobile application and design.